Saturday, June 25, 2016

Step by Step How to REGISTER ATOMY Philippines



1st Step GO TO www.atomy.com/ph

 Click JOIN US





type SPONSOR ID & Type SPONSOR PASSWORD



click "YES"



Automatically locate your SPONSOR,,,just click "CONFIRM" when you SPONSOR ID appear




THANK YOU FOR JOINING US"" check your name,sponsor ID and password you have to write your Given ID and Password




Download " MEMBERSHIP VERIFICATION FORM" and "PRINT" Fillup form and SIGN






 click "CHOOSE FILE



Place your TIN CARD in the box of the FORM

For those who doesn't have TIN card, TIN Certification issued by BIR Philippines, for those who only have TIN Number. 

2) Download "E-mail verification form and fill up. (Only the TIN card holders will download “Mobile verification form" and do Mobile verification)
3) (Instead of doing mobile registration) Take a Photo or scan the following:
* BIR TIN Certification
* E-mail verification form. Put your Government issued ID Card on the form. (Picture and basic information must be shown in the ID card)
4) Send it through E-mail -> atomyph@atomy.kr
5) The verification will take 3-5 working days after submission. After the verification a confirmation mail will be sent to you.





Take a picture of the whole "FORM" icluding your TIN card.




UPLOAD the PICTURE (FORM with TIN CARD)

Your Verification Documents Have Been Submitted
It Will Take 2-3 Days for Verification.
You can Check The Verification Status By Login To www.atomy.com/ph







6 comments:

  1. I recommend you JOIN Atomy through www.atomybenefits.com that’s how I joined, it’s the easiest and best way to join Atomy!

    I’ve been buying Atomy Products for many years, I love it and I highly recommend it, their products' quality are the BEST, I’m sure you won’t regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend you JOIN Atomy through www.atomybenefits.com that’s how I joined, it’s the easiest and best way to join Atomy!

    I’ve been buying Atomy Products for many years, I love it and I highly recommend it, their products quality are the BEST, I’m sure you won’t regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's app number+918876449613
    Email. lobkumarree88@gmail.com
    Sponsor id 15494801

    ReplyDelete
  5. Registering and Joining ATOMY is very easy on AtomyBenefits.com You won’t need to look for a sponsor ID when joining through AtomyBenefits, AtomyBenefits will be your sponsor and will assist you always in many ways to grow your ATOMY Business and how make money, they will also help you by answering any questions you have on ATOMY products.

    Also! A huge advantage of AtomyBenefits.com is that if you need new members placed on your left or right lineage simply contact them using their online contact form and ask them to do it and they will do it without asking anything back in return, you get all these advantages only if you join atomy through AtomyBenefits.com

    They are the best and I’m sure you will love them like I did, I’m on my 4th month with ATOMY and I’m making about $600 per month already, unlike my other friends who joined ATOMY through other sponsors and only been making about $50 per month on their 7th month lol

    ReplyDelete